AIC Europe BV in Weert, is part of AIC S.A. in Poland, founded in 2001. They have quickly grown into a specialist in the design, engineering and manufacture of stainless steel and titanium heat exchangers. AIC grows rapidly with subsidiaries Europe. With over 900 employees and 3 production sites in Poland, AIC is at the forefront of advanced heat transfer solutions. With proven design products, and a “no compromise on quality” attitude and automated production processes, they are able to carry out the most complex and technologically advanced projects. The current focus of AIC is condensation technology and renewable energies. AIC has managed to establish itself as experts in this field with hundreds of thousands of condensing heat exchangers currently working in the field. AIC uses most advanced design and manufacturing techniques – from CAD/CAM and 3D design systems, vacuum soldering, CNC machining to automated TIG and laser welding systems. Characteristic of AIC’s systems are: significant cost savings, high quality and shorter product development times. The quality objectives are aimed at fulfilling customer expectations, staff satisfaction and pursuing the latest technologies. Enthusiast about working in this team?
You have several years of experience in this position. You are responsible for testing boilers, heat pumps, hot water appliances and heat exchangers. You are part of the project team and together with the R&D-team, you will be working on the design of boilers, heat pumps, water heaters and their components. The target is to develop the required generalist experience to design competitive products together.
Contains several highlights and of course several other tasks that will be explained during the interview. Most important things are;
- Creation and control of full development test planning and endurance test planning for heating and hot water appliances developed within AIC.
- Performing and interpreting tests on heating and hot water appliances. Find the optimum in power, emissions, efficiency and quality according to the European and American Standards.
- Performing and interpreting electrical and software tests on boilers, heat pumps and heating appliances.
- Analyse test results and create clear test reports with conclusions.
- To plan and prioritise own workload to achieve product introductions within agreed timescales, meeting all the design requirements of the agreed product plans.
- Install the products to be tested on the appropriate test bench and choosing the right measuring equipment.
- To maintain accurate records on all project documentation, research, product calculations, testing and development in accordance with departmental and ISO9001 procedures, ensuring all data, information etc is correctly filed and is traceable.
- To maintain high levels of “communication” at all times within the R&D Department, AIC organisation and suppliers.
The future perspective requirements are:
- Basic/Good knowledge of combustion;
- Basic/Good knowledge of HVAC;
- Basic/Good knowledge of heat pumps;
- A good engineering education (eg. Thermodynamics, Mechatronics);
- Good communication skills and able to work self-organised;
- Advanced knowledge and experience in resolving problems;
- Preferably you speak English and or Dutch;
- You have knowledge of heating appliances and related European / US standards;
- Knowledge of 6 Sigma tools;
- And of course, practical work experience (performing tests).
Please sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. LINKX HR support AIC in this recruitment procedure. Mrs. Segers is also available for more information about this position + 31 6 513 68465. Also you can read more on www.myaic.eu